Purposeful Living: Photography by Brian Ellison

Posted by Unknown at 3:22 PM
Sometimes brilliant careers are born from simply living on purpose and in your spare time learning new hobbies that make your heart flutter:). Sometimes I find myself paying attention to a friends hobbies from afar...and then one day I think to myself, "Ummm...this is pretty dope. When did he/she start doing this?" The thoughts that follow are, "I wonder who's there publicist, do they have a website, oh...this could be big." 

And then I calm back down.

I'd like to share with you a brief Q & A with my friend and Creative Rockstar, Brian Ellison...oh, and of course check out his lovely work below as well.

Q. Tell us about yourself? Define your brand?
A. I'm from Tulsa, OK- born and raised, I went to Morgan state University in Baltimore, Md on  a football scholarship but the arts was something that I have always been interested in. Poetry, Music, Painting, Photography anything that knows no limits when it comes to self expression are the things that intrigued me most. I got into photography first in high school when I enrolled in the class my junior year and was hooked ever since. I would describe my brand as "RAW" I really appreciate the simple things in life. Moreover, I like to capture smiles, laughter and emotions in it's purest form those are the things that mean the most to me when shooting photos.

Q. Who is Brian, the professional? 
A. I  am ambitious, spontaneous and thrill seeking. I don't like to do what everybody else does in the same fashion that they might have did it.

Q. Who/what is your inspiration? 
A. My inspiration is life and it's essence to capture pictures that speak volumes without even speaking is my inspiration photography is poetry standing still.

Q. What is your ideal vacation spot? 
A. I haven't been to this location just yet but I would love to claim this as my ideal vacation spot  the Oshun garden In west Nigeria.

Q. What are 3 things that most don't know about you?
A. At one point after my college career I was an amateur boxer. I am the oldest of 8 children at 25. I did theater in high school and in college.








To contact Brian, email him at spoken77@gmail.com.