Girl Power: Kristi Jackson Mba Broker

Posted by Unknown at 7:20 PM
I'm sort of an undercover feminist who secretly takes joy in the fact that women truly do rule the world. As such, this is a first of my Girl Power posts and I am quite pleased to brag about this gal to you all. 

First, you should know that we've only been e-introduced, via Facebook, yet her personal brand resonates online...big time. Second, you should know that I'm humbly motivated and inspired by women who find their purpose and master it. In a nutshell, this girl rocks...and while my free-spirit and constant urge to travel and to shift environments will not allow me to become a homeowner anytime soon- when I do, on her I shall call. Get to know her...Kristi Jackson.




Q. Define your personal brand:

A. Unapologetically ambitious, aggressive and tenacious in working for my clients, and consistently improving my business. My desire is to teach, to learn, to share and to grow, within my business and personal space.

Q. What is your advice to other aspiring entrepreneurs?


A. Start with a plan, setting specific and timely goals, take action immediately, don’t listen to negative naysayers, and don’t be afraid to fail. Ever tried, ever failed, no matter. Try again. Fail, fail again. Fail better. -Samuel Beckett

Q. Describe your personal style?

 
A. My personal style is mixture of classic pieces with pops of color, unexpected accessories and shapes and a smile….

Q. Who influences you?

 
A. I am continuously inspired and influenced by women entrepreneurs who go against the grain, follow their own paths, and created their version of success. Like Oprah Winfrey, Mellody Hobson and Lisa Nichols.

Q. How do you achieve work, life, balance?

 
A. Finding your work life balance is different for everyone, and usually changes from year to year with increasing responsibilities and goals. Because I love what I do- working and learning how to become a consummate, uber professional businesswoman, every single day and every single “to do”, doesn’t necessarily feel like work. I pay attention to my body and treat myself when it’s time to recharge. I also gallivant to special places several times a year exercising another hobby and love- historic international travel and shopping.
 

To keep up with Kristi on the social circuit follow her on Twitter at @atjacksonrealty
or on her website at www.jacksonrealtyandinvestments.com.